Some Easter Egg trivia…
1. We have the Easter Bunny, but in Switzerland it’s a cuckoo, and in parts of Germany it’s a fox.
2. The largest ever egg was made in Italy in 2011 – it was as high as a double-decker bus and heavier than an elephant.
3. The first UK chocolate egg was produced in 1873, but were in France and Germany back in the early 1800’s.
4. Cadburys produce 1.5 million Crème Eggs every day!
5. In the UK, over 90 million chocolate eggs are sold each year, and each child receives an average of 8.8 (I didn’t – Ed.)
Have a great Easter holiday from all here at Yellowdot, and don’t forget to send any surplus eggs over to us – they won’t be wasted!
Don’t worry dog lovers, no chocolates were harmed during filming!